Niagara Falls Redevelopment LLC. has partnered with Community Missions Inc. (CMI) on its 8th Annual Mother’s Day Campaign through the Niagara Falls Reporter. Community Missions has three very generous and repeat donors who have agreed to match donations contributed. We are also extremely appreciative of Niagara Falls Redevelopment and the Niagara Falls Reporter for their sponsorship and support of the 8th Annual Mother’s Day Campaign.
What does this mean? Every $1 donated is matched by an additional three dollars to the matches as specified by the donors. This generosity comes from:
- $6,000: Susan Jakubowski and husband, Bruce Weiner
- $10,000: Michael and Karen Elia, and Sevenson Environmental Services
- $15,000: Stephen and Sharon Plumeri
We thank you all for your generosity for those we assist through the Homeless Shelter, Community Soup Kitchen and Food Pantry.
We are also extremely appreciative of Niagara Falls Redevelopment and the Niagara Falls Reporter for their sponsorship and support of this annual campaign.
Through the Mother’s Day Campaign, Community Missions is able to continue to provide services including, the Homeless Shelter, Community Soup Kitchen, Food Pantry, Parole Re-Entry and Mark’s Place (HIV/AIDS housing) to children, adults and senior citizens who reside in the Niagara community.
How Do You Donate?
1. By Mail – Make Checks Payable to Community Missions and mail to:
Community Missions, 1570 Buffalo Avenue, Niagara Falls, New York, 14303.
2. Online – Click the Donate Button below and use PayPal to make a secure online donation by clicking the donate button below.