Around the Mission Blog
Welcome to Around the Mission, a blog that focuses on different areas of Community Missions, the work that is being done here and the people being served. Please bookmark this page and follow us on Twitter @cminiagara to find out more about what's going on at the Mission and to see when new entries are posted to the blog.
By The Numbers...
In 2016, Community Missions provided:
• 11,104 nights of shelter
• 89,366 meals
• 6,744 individuals with clothing
• 2,295 care days in Youth Services
• 46,888 care days in Recovery Services
• 73,994 care days in Housing Services
• 182 opportunities for Faith Development