- This program is for the transportation of Seriously and Persistent Mentally Ill Adults, at least 18 years of age within Niagara County for day programs, medical and rehabilitation appointments and services.
- This program operates in Niagara Falls and Lockport/North Tonawanda areas.
- In addition to individual appointments, daily routes are established for transporting to and from CMI community support program sites.
- Transportation arrangements can be made by contacting 282-5403 at least 3 days prior to appointment.
- Transports are scheduled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- This program is funded through the Niagara County Department of Mental Health, Alcohol and Substance Abuse Program, and New York State Office of Mental Health.
1570 Buffalo Avenue
Niagara Falls, NY 14303
(716) 282-5403 Fax (716) 285-3529
By The Numbers...
In 2016, Community Missions provided:
• 11,104 nights of shelter
• 89,366 meals
• 6,744 individuals with clothing
• 2,295 care days in Youth Services
• 46,888 care days in Recovery Services
• 73,994 care days in Housing Services
• 182 opportunities for Faith Development