The Youth Services division of Community Missions serves the local at-risk, troubled, emotionally disturbed, and homeless populations of youth under the age of 21. Staff provide a professional, nurturing and supportive structure to allow youth and their families to achieve the most desirable and appropriate level of family reintegration, while providing guidance and encouragement for youth to recognize their full potential and to accept responsibility for their decisions and actions.
These services include:
- Aurora House
- Juvenile Intensive Case Management for Juvenile Justice Involved Youth (JICM)
- Family Solutions Program (FSP)
For more information on these programs, contact Youth Services at 716-285-3403 x 2231.
By The Numbers...
In 2016, Community Missions provided:
• 11,104 nights of shelter
• 89,366 meals
• 6,744 individuals with clothing
• 2,295 care days in Youth Services
• 46,888 care days in Recovery Services
• 73,994 care days in Housing Services
• 182 opportunities for Faith Development