Crisis & Community Services
The Crisis & Community Services division of Community Missions is dedicated to restoring the fundamental human needs of food, shelter, clothing, and safety to all persons and families in crisis in a way that assists beyond the immediate need and seeks to empower people through respect and caring to gain human dignity, personal accountability, and self-sufficiency.
These services include:
- Emergency Housing
- Soup Kitchen
- Food Pantry
- Clothes Closet
- Furniture Giveaway
- Help living with HIV/AIDS
- Parole Re-Entry
- Christmas Program
For more information on these programs, contact Crisis Services at 716-285-3403 x 2221.
By The Numbers...
In 2016, Community Missions provided:
• 11,104 nights of shelter
• 89,366 meals
• 6,744 individuals with clothing
• 2,295 care days in Youth Services
• 46,888 care days in Recovery Services
• 73,994 care days in Housing Services
• 182 opportunities for Faith Development