Volunteer at Community Missions
Community Missions is always looking for a few good people (adults and youth), to volunteer!
There are always places for your skills to be used in addressing the needs of Niagara's less fortunate.
If interested in more information regarding Community Missions' Volunteer program, fill out the email form below and select "Volunteering" in the subject header. We want to know a little about you, and where/when you'd like to volunteer. If you are not sure, fill out the form and we will help you connect with the area that can most use your skills.
Volunteer Registration Form
By The Numbers...
In 2016, Community Missions provided:
• 11,104 nights of shelter
• 89,366 meals
• 6,744 individuals with clothing
• 2,295 care days in Youth Services
• 46,888 care days in Recovery Services
• 73,994 care days in Housing Services
• 182 opportunities for Faith Development