Community Missions is pleased to present our corporate partners with outstanding opportunities for visibility and participation! We are thrilled to offer sponsorship packages, group volunteer experiences, workplace giving presentations and more. Your company can make a big impact in our community - with Community Missions! Contact Christian Hoffman today at 716-285-3403 x.2247 or .
- Corporate Sponsorships - Engage the Niagara community by sponsoring one of our many successful events. We will work with your company to create an integrated sponsorship package tailored to your marketing, sales and promotional objectives. Annual event sponsorship opportunities are available for companies who seek visibility via our many events and are interested in entertaining clients or employees. Event sponsorship will give your company important visibility and community recognition while helping men, women and children in Niagara County.
- Matching Gift Program - A Matching Gift Program is a great way for your company to show the importance of supporting the community. Matching programs can double, or even triple, contributions made to the Mission and help extend our reach to those in need. If you do not already have a Matching Gift Program in place, we encourage you to contact us for more information today!
- Promotion - Spreading the word about the Mission's good work can be as easy as a mention in your corporate publications. Use employee newsletters to highlight Community Missions' work, upcoming events, volunteer opportunities and unique programs.
- Employee Involvement - The community service of your employees enriches not only your staff, but also appeals to your discerning customers. Many companies conduct Employee Giving Campaigns, which are held on-site and give employees a chance to learn about our numerous volunteer and donation opportunities. Let Community Missions assist your company in setting up your charitable campaign.
By The Numbers...
In 2016, Community Missions provided:
• 11,104 nights of shelter
• 89,366 meals
• 6,744 individuals with clothing
• 2,295 care days in Youth Services
• 46,888 care days in Recovery Services
• 73,994 care days in Housing Services
• 182 opportunities for Faith Development