Mental Health Recovery Services
The Mental Health Recovery Services Division of Community Missions, Inc. is dedicated to providing a recovery-oriented, community-based and restorative environment for people experiencing the effects of psychiatric illness. The Mental Health Recovery Services Division stands for the proposition that individuals with mental illness have the potential and can with proper support, encouragement, opportunity, and time, look forward to and achieve a fuller participation in community life.
The Division's services include:
- Personalized Recovery Oriented Services (Niagara Visions PROS)
- Drop-In Center
- Respite Services
- Transportation Services
For more information on these programs, contact Mental Health Recovery Services at 716-205-8708.
By The Numbers...
In 2016, Community Missions provided:
• 11,104 nights of shelter
• 89,366 meals
• 6,744 individuals with clothing
• 2,295 care days in Youth Services
• 46,888 care days in Recovery Services
• 73,994 care days in Housing Services
• 182 opportunities for Faith Development