The Niagara County Parole Re-Entry Task Force works to help build a safer community as a result of the successful transition of individuals who leave prison and return to our community each year. Last year, the program helped more than 300 individuals and provided over 6,000 nights of care. Its mission is to...
- help bridge gaps within the system
- aid in better communication and coordination between community agencies
- enhance public safety and knowledge
- aid returning offenders in living a healthy, law abiding life
What: Community Missions Parole Re-Entry
Where: 1570 Buffalo Ave. Niagara Falls, NY 14303
Contact: 716-285-3403 x.2258
For more information, please read our brochure.
By The Numbers...
In 2016, Community Missions provided:
• 11,104 nights of shelter
• 89,366 meals
• 6,744 individuals with clothing
• 2,295 care days in Youth Services
• 46,888 care days in Recovery Services
• 73,994 care days in Housing Services
• 182 opportunities for Faith Development