Community Ministry & Outreach
Community Missions' historic and continuing mission is to minister to the needs of the disadvantaged and marginalized in our community. Sometimes the way to reach those in need is to go find them! Part of our work then, is to engage the community directly with various street ministry and outreach efforts. These efforts communicate the Gospel message of hope and love while providing, information and support that will help individuals and families in need access the many service available at the Mission and elsewhere in the community.
By The Numbers...
In 2016, Community Missions provided:
• 11,104 nights of shelter
• 89,366 meals
• 6,744 individuals with clothing
• 2,295 care days in Youth Services
• 46,888 care days in Recovery Services
• 73,994 care days in Housing Services
• 182 opportunities for Faith Development