Stuff-a-Bus Food Drive Delivers!by Christian Hoffman
THANK YOU!! to The Conference & Events Center Niagara Falls, Old Falls Street USA, the Downtown Niagara Falls Businesss Association, and the NFTA for the donation of non-perishable food items for the Community Missions Food Pantry.
It is because of donations such as this that allows Community Missions to continue serving and supporting those in need throughout Niagara County.
On behalf of all those we serve, THANK YOU for caring abour our community and showing what is truly means to give this holiday season.
By The Numbers...
In 2016, Community Missions provided:
• 11,104 nights of shelter
• 89,366 meals
• 6,744 individuals with clothing
• 2,295 care days in Youth Services
• 46,888 care days in Recovery Services
• 73,994 care days in Housing Services
• 182 opportunities for Faith Development