9th Annual Parents' Day Campaign
Niagara Falls Redevelopment, LLC; Niagara Hub; Niagara Gazette; and WJJL Radio are partnering with Community Missions in a matching donor campaign to honor our parents and benefiting the Mission's Crisis Services Programs. You can participate by clicking here to donate.
These matching donors will each donate $1 for every $1 YOU donate!
- Stephen and Sharon Plumeri - Up to $15,000
- Michael and Karen Elia - Up to $10,000
- Susan Jakubowski and husband, Bruce Weiner - Up to $10,000
Please send donations to:
Community Missions, Inc.
ATTN: Parents' Day Campaign
1570 Buffalo Ave.; Niagara Falls, NY 14303-1516
OR Click Here to Donate
Thank You to our 2014 Campaign Supporters!
By The Numbers...
In 2016, Community Missions provided:
• 11,104 nights of shelter
• 89,366 meals
• 6,744 individuals with clothing
• 2,295 care days in Youth Services
• 46,888 care days in Recovery Services
• 73,994 care days in Housing Services
• 182 opportunities for Faith Development