Walk for Niagara
Saturday, April 25, 2015
(Check-In begins @ 10:30 a.m., Walk begins @ 11:15 a.m.)
Whirlpool State Park
Rain or Shine
Help us raise awareness and funds for
Community Missions' Crisis and Youth Services programs!
Walk as a ...
- Individual (collect a minimum of $20)
- Student Team (collect a minimum of $100)
- Business Team (collect a minimum of $250)
Teams must consist of at least 5 walkers. All pledge sheets/money must be turned in together as a team.
- Light picnic lunch provided
- Top prizes awarded (must be present to win)
- Pets on leashes welcome!
- Walk distance is approximately 2 miles
Register yourself/team online or by contacting:
Julie Whittemore at 285-3403 ext. 2293 or email
Once registered, please print your Pledge Form and start raising money today!
**Sponsorship Opportunities Available**
Walk Registration Form
By The Numbers...
In 2016, Community Missions provided:
• 11,104 nights of shelter
• 89,366 meals
• 6,744 individuals with clothing
• 2,295 care days in Youth Services
• 46,888 care days in Recovery Services
• 73,994 care days in Housing Services
• 182 opportunities for Faith Development