We Have This Idea...
There are many ways to get involved at Community Missions and build a partnership that helps your own ministry. There are, we know, thousands of ways your church or small group ministry can get involved. So if you have a suggestion of how we might develop a partnership, please let us know.
Our hope is that we will keep expanding the options in the Many Hands of God Program so that we have more and more resources to share.
Contact us with your ideas. We would love to hear them!
By The Numbers...
In 2016, Community Missions provided:
• 11,104 nights of shelter
• 89,366 meals
• 6,744 individuals with clothing
• 2,295 care days in Youth Services
• 46,888 care days in Recovery Services
• 73,994 care days in Housing Services
• 182 opportunities for Faith Development